Families Putting God First
Mission as Life is about you. You’re here because:
- You want to see your family glorify God in all that it does.
- You want to be a role model for your children.
- You want your children to live out God’s values in the world.
- You want to make the world you live in a better place to live for all families.
Mission as Life is designed to help you:
- Learn how to alter your family culture to foster a greater understanding of God’s love for you and His passion for the world.
- Discover how God has uniquely gifted you and your family for service and advancing His Kingdom.
- Connect with other families and learn from them, be encouraged by them, and share with them changes you are making in your family life.
- Discover resources like children’s books and studies, books for deepening your knowledge of God and His Kingdom agenda, and information on how to select agencies for short term mission trips and long term local family involvement.
Here are some links which will describe the rationale and goals of Mission as Life:
- The most important job
- Unleashing the power of T3
- Shaping family patterns to reflect God’s values: Five things you can do now
- Is Your Parenting Hitting or Missing the Mark?
At Mission as Life we want to challenge familes to think outside the box when it comes to ministry. What follows are articles which we hope will ingite your imagination and enable you to reach out to the least, lost and left behind.
Family Action Ideas
- New Year—New Directions: Charting a course with God
- Experiencing God With Us-Or, recapturing Christmas
- Shrinking the 3 "F's" of Thanksgiving
- What If?
Learn how to alter your family culture to foster a greater understanding of God’s love for you and His passion for the world.